IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NOVICE, ATOM, PEEWEE, BANTAM & MIDGET REGISTRANTS
As of Jun 29, Atom registration is full
As of Jul 12, Peewee & Bantam registration is full
As of Jul 11, Midget registration is full
As of Aug 15, Novice registration is full
Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam and Midget registrants from these dates forward will be put on a wait list until it is determined if there are enough players to form an additional team.
- Online Registration will open June 1, 2018, and will run through August 15, 2018.
- Returning Player registrations received after July 31, 2018, will incur a Late Registration Fee (see fee schedule below).
- After August 15, 2018, all registrations will have to be done manually by contacting the Registrar. This is first come, first served. You will NOT be guaranteed spot and may be placed on a wait list.
- Any Player that wishes to tryout for a rep team must register by August 15, 2018.
- Registration does not guarantee players a spot on a team. While our common goal is to ensure that every Player has a spot, if teams are full, players will be placed on a wait-list in the order their registration is complete.
- PLAYERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED REGISTERED UNTIL ALL CHEQUES (Registration, Volunteer and Jersey Deposit) HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
- More information regarding Evaluations, including schedule, FAQs and process are located here.
- Do not try to register through Hockey Canada's Online Registration system. See Registration Steps within the 'How To Register' section below.
Before contacting the Registrar, please ensure you have read in full the information outlined within this registration page. For specifics to the registration process, read the Registration Steps for the appropriate 'Player type' under the 'How To Register' section.
For further inquiries please email the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Ends June 30)
(After June 30)
(After July 31)
|2013 / 2012||Tyke||$445||$445||$445||N/A|
|2011 / 2010||Novice||$495||$595||$695||N/A|
|2009 / 2008||Atom||$690||$790||$890||$100|
|2007 / 2006||Peewee||$765||$865||$965||$100|
|2005 / 2004||Bantam||$790||$890||$990||$100|
|2003 / 2002 / 2001||Midget||$790||$890||$990||$100|
|2000 / 1999 / 1998||Juvenile||$325||$325||$325||N/A|
|(1) Additional 'Team' fees are not covered by the 'Registration' fee. Teams collect funds for each player to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc. Deposits (i.e. post dated cheques) for volunteer hour requirements and jerseys are not covered by the Registration fee.
(2) Late fees are only applicable for returning players.
(3) Rep tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is non-refundable.
If registering a 3rd child within Surrey Female Hockey Association, registration for the youngest child will be given a 50% discount.
For 'Transferring Players', there is an additional $15 transfer fee charged by PCAHA, payable by cheque to SFHA.
Full time goalies at Atom, Peewee, Bantam, Midget and Juvenile do not pay a registration fee but are subject to a $100 late fee if registering after July 31, excluding Juvenile goalies. Full time goalies are expected to pay 'Team' fees(1).
PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE UNTIL ALL PAYMENTS (including volunteer and jersey deposits) AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, PROCESSED, AND WHEN APPLICABLE, LEAGUE APPROVALS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This year, if you register prior to June 30th, we will continue to offer a payment plan through online registration when you pay by credit card. If you select this option - your registration fee will be spread over 2 equal payments. The first payment will be made at the time of registration and the second payment will be made on July 31, 2018. There is no additional cost for choosing this option and you only need to register once.
Additional Payment Information
Delivery of all payments, the $250 volunteer cheque (dated February 1, 2019) and the $200 jersey deposit cheque (dated March 31, 2019) must be received by SFHA by August 15, 2018.
Mail registration payments and volunteer/jersey deposit cheques to:
PO Box 34254
Clover Square Village
How To Register
Each 'Player type' has a different set of requirements and steps. Click the appropriate 'Player type' from the list below for instructions on how to register.