If you live in another area (for example: South Delta, North Delta, Langley, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford) but your association will not have a female “A” team at Pee-Wee, Bantam, or Midget. You can “Try Out” for one of our “A” teams but will return to your association to play “C” if you don’t make our “A” team. This is what you need to do to “Try Out”:
- Download and complete a Preliminary Try-Out Approval Form – 143 (get this form signed by the Registrar from your home association’s registrar).
- Download and complete the Registration Form
- Download and complete the Player Movement Form (get this form signed by the Registrar from your home association’s registrar).
- Copy player’s birth certificate.
- Email documents from Steps 1, 2, 3 & 4 to the Surrey Falcons Registrar email@example.com
- Bring your $100 Rep Tryout Fee to your first evaluation.
- If you are NOT named to the Surrey Falcons “A” team we will ask PCAHA to rescind the Player Movement request and send you back to your home association.
- If you are named to the Surrey Falcons “A” team you will then complete your registration.