SFHA is excited to announce the 1st Annual Surrey Falcons Golf Classic to be held Friday, August 27, 2021, at Surrey Golf Club. This is a charitable event that is designed to raise funds for the Surrey Falcons to help support the growth and development of the Falcons. Last year over 270 girls played for the Surrey Falcons and we hope to grow that number this year. Over the past year COVID has significantly impacted our ability to raise much needed funding that is required to help our association grow while keeping our sport affordable. Your participation in the Surrey Falcons Golf Tourney will help provide much needed funding to allow more Surrey girls to participate in Hockey.
Friday August 27, 2021
Surrey Golf Club
- $110 per player (all net proceeds benefiting the Surrey Female Hockey Association)
- 18 hole round of golf (power carts extra)
- BBQ buffet dinner
We encourage you to register right away as there are spots open for 20 teams of 4 golfers, therefore, we will be accepting the first 80 golfers. We request that you register in teams of 4 players. If you do not have a team of 4 but are interested in participating, please send an email to Gary Mizuno (contact info at the bottom of this post).
- The tournament will be based on a Texas Scramble format that will allow golfers of all skill sets to participate.
- This will not be a shotgun start. This will be a Tee Time tournament with rolling times starting from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Please arrive at the Golf course 30 minutes prior to designated tee time in order to complete Player registration.
- Tee times will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and communicated prior to the tournament day.
- On-course contests will include Long Drive, Closest to the pin, Putting contest and Mulligans are available to purchase.
- Additional prizes will be available at a raffle.
- After the round a BBQ buffet will be served to all participants along with a cash bar. As a result of the latest COVID protocol, large gatherings will be allowed in the clubhouse to accommodate our tournament. Awards and Raffles will occur when the final group has completed their rounds.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Form your team of 4 players.*
- Collect player contact information and have it ready for registration (Firstname, Lastname & email).
- Pay for your team using the button or QR code or URL in the registration form AND make note of the Order Number as you will need it to complete the registration form. Registration fees will be accepted using Square.
- Complete the player information section of the registration form.
(*) Cannot form a team of 4? Please send an email to Gary Mizuno (contact info at the bottom of this post).
Player registration will be considered final once full payment is received AND the registration form is completed in full.
Questions: Please email Gary Mizuno firstname.lastname@example.org