Registration is now open for our 2nd Annual Golf Classic that will take place on Sunday, August 14th. Tee times will be starting at 12 noon. We will be limited to 20 teams so make sure you register your team as soon as possible to secure your spot. Dinner will be included in the cost $120/each.
Your participation in the Surrey Falcons Golf Classic as a golfer, sponsor, or both, will help provide much needed funding to allow more Surrey girls to participate in Hockey.
This is a charitable event that is designed to raise funds for the Surrey Falcons to help support the growth and development of the Falcons. Last year’s tournament profits went towards the purchase of new game jerseys.
Sunday August 14, 2022
Tee times start at noon (12pm)
Surrey Golf Club
- $120 per player (all net proceeds benefiting the Surrey Female Hockey Association)
- 18 hole round of golf (power carts extra)
- BBQ buffet dinner
We encourage you to register right away as there are spots open for 20 teams of 4 golfers, therefore, we will be accepting the first 80 golfers. We request that you register in teams of 4 players. If you do not have a team of 4 but are interested in participating, please send an email to the Tournament Committee (contact info at the bottom of this post).
- The tournament will be based on a Texas Scramble format that will allow golfers of all skill sets to participate.
- This will not be a shotgun start. This will be a Tee Time tournament with rolling times starting from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Please arrive at the Golf course 30 minutes prior to designated tee time in order to complete Player registration.
- Tee times will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and communicated prior to the tournament day.
- On-course contests will include Long Drive, Closest to the pin, Putting contest and Mulligans are available to purchase.
- Additional prizes will be available at a raffle.
- After the round a BBQ buffet will be served to all participants along with a cash bar. Awards and Raffles will occur when the final group has completed their rounds.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Form your team of 4 players.*
- Collect player contact information and have it ready for registration (Firstname, Lastname & email).
- Pay for your team using the button or QR code or URL in the registration form AND make note of the Order Number as you will need it to complete the registration form. Registration fees will be accepted using Square.
- Complete the player information section of the registration form.
(*) Cannot form a team of 4? Please send an email to the Tournament Committee (contact info at the bottom of this post).
Player registration will be considered final once full payment is received AND the registration form is completed in full.
Have questions? Please email the tournament committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support.