- RETURNING Player registration opens June 01, 2021.
- NEW & TRANSFERRING (from boys/co-ed clubs) Player registration opens June 16, 2021. Registration for both player types will run through August 15, 2021 but will be subject to availability. This is first come, first serve and does NOT guarantee registration. Registrants within these groups may be placed on a wait list.
- RETURNING Player registrations received after July 31, 2021, will incur a late registration fee (see fee schedule below), and registration will be subject to availability.
- Registration for Players/Goalies wishing to try out for REP must be completed by the dates listed below for the respective player type & division:
- July 31, 2021 - RETURNING & TRANSFERRING Players/Goalies for U13 (Peewee), U15 (Bantam) & U18 (Midget)
- Aug 22, 2021 - NEIGHBOURING FEMALE ASSOC. Players/Goalies
- Aug 31, 2021 - U11 (Atom) Players/Goalies. The SFHA Executive may extend the deadline in-conjunction with the new Hockey Canada Atom Transition Guidelines.
- Registration does not guarantee Players/Goalies a spot on a team. While our common goal is to ensure that every registrant has a spot, if teams are full, registrants will be placed on a wait-list in the order their registration is completed.
- PLAYERS/GOALIES ARE NOT CONSIDERED REGISTERED UNTIL ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
- New process for submitting deposit cheques - once teams are formed, the Team Managers will collect the volunteer & jersey deposits cheques. Do not mail deposits.
- More information regarding Evaluations, including schedule, FAQs and process are located here.
- You must register through TeamSnap using the links defined in the 'How To Register' section below. Do not try to register through Hockey Canada's Online Registration system.
- It is the association’s intent to declare two U15 REP teams (A1 & A2).
Key Registration Dates
June 1, 2021
Early Registration for Returning Players
Registration opens for Returning Players with early pricing
June 15, 2021
Early Pricing for Returning Players Ends
Early registration pricing for Returning Players ends and midnight
June 16, 2021
Open for ALL Players
Registration for All players is open at regular pricing
June 30, 2021
Last Day for Flexible Payment Plan Option
Returning, New and Transferring registrations must be completed to be eligible for the flexible payment plan option.
July 31, 2021
Rep Deadline for Returning & Transferring Players
Players/Goalies wishing to try out for Rep in U13, U15 & U18 must have registered
Regular Pricing for Returning Players Ends
Returning Player/Goalie registrations received after today for U9, U11, U13, U15 & U18 will incur a late registration fee
August 1, 2021
Late Fees Begin for Returning Players/Goalies
Late Registration fees now apply for Returning Players/Goalies in U9, U11, U13, U15 & U18
August 15, 2021
Deadline for New & Transferring Players
Registration for New & Transferring Players/Goalies closes
Final Payment Processed
For registrants that opted for the flexible payment plan option the remaining registration fee will be processed
August 22, 2021
Rep Deadline for Neighbouring Female Assoc.
Players/Goalies wishing to try out for Rep must have registered
August 31, 2021
Rep Deadline for U11 Players
U11 (Atom) Players/Goalies wishing to try out for Rep must have registered
Before contacting the Registrar, please ensure you have read in full the information outlined within this registration page. For specifics to the registration process, read the Registration Steps for the appropriate 'Player type' under the 'How To Register' section.
For further inquiries please email the Registrar (email@example.com)
(June 01-June 15)
(Opens June 16)
(After July 31)
|2016 / 2015||U7 (Initiation)||$445||$445||$445||N/A|
|2014 / 2013||U9 (Novice)||$495||$595||$695||N/A|
|2012 / 2011||U11 (Atom)||$690||$790||$890||$150|
|2010 / 2009||U13 (Peewee)||$765||$865||$965||$150|
|2008 / 2007||U15 (Bantam)||$790||$890||$990||$150|
|2006 / 2005 / 2004||U18 (Midget)||$790||$890||$990||$150|
|2003 / 2002 / 2001 / 2000||U21 (Juvenile)||$355||$355||$355||N/A|
|(1) Additional 'Team' fees are not covered by the 'Registration' fee. Teams collect funds for each player to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc. Deposits (i.e. post dated cheques) for volunteer hour requirements and jerseys are not covered by the Registration fee.
(2) Early and Late fees are only applicable for Returning Players.
(3) Rep tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is non-refundable. Rep carding fees are not included in this posting and are in addition to any fees listed on this page.
If registering a 3rd child within Surrey Female Hockey Association, registration for the youngest child will be given a 50% discount.
For 'Transferring Players', there is an additional $15 transfer fee charged by PCAHA, payable to Surrey Female Hockey Association.
Full time goalies at U11, U13, U15, U18 and U21 do not pay a registration fee but are subject to a $100 late fee if registering after July 31, excluding Juvenile goalies. Full time goalies are expected to pay 'Team' fees(1).
Note: payment dates and pricing may be adjusted according to the most current status provided by BC Hockey and/or other circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. This could include a registration surcharge that would be in addition to existing fees. Refunds, if applicable will be subject to a $15 administration fee should there not be a season.
PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION PAYMENTS, AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, PROCESSED, AND WHEN APPLICABLE, LEAGUE APPROVALS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Returning, New and Transferring registrations completed on or before June 30, 2021, are eligible for a flexible payment plan. There is no additional cost for choosing this option. If selected, registrants will make an initial 50% payment at the time of registration. The remaining 50% registration fee is due Aug. 15, 2021.
Additional Payment Information
Delivery of registration payment must be received by SFHA by August 15, 2021.
Mail registration payments to:
Surrey Female Hockey Association
PO Box 34254
Clover Square Village
New process for submitting deposit cheques - once teams are formed, the Team Managers will collect the volunteer & jersey deposits cheques. A $250 volunteer cheque (dated February 1, 2022) and a $200 jersey deposit cheque (dated March 31, 2022), will be submitted to your Team Manager. Do not mail deposits.
How To Register
Each 'Player type' has a different set of requirements and steps. Click the appropriate 'Player type' from the list below for instructions on how to register.